Wednesday, April 1, 2009

70 truth and facts tagg


Tagged by Camille~

1. Real name: Jo Yee

2.Nickname(s): it's a secret...

3.Age: 16 going to 17

4.Horoscope: Virgo

5.Male or female: Female

6.Primary school: Seri Bintang Utara...really miss my friends...

7.Secondary school: Sri Garden.....really adventurous

8.Poly or jc: "?"

9.University: After few years,maybe

10.Hair colours: Black

11.Long or short hair: long

12.Loud or quiet: both

13.Sweats or jeans: jeans

14. phone or camera: both althought it's impossible.....

15. Stay at where: I am not telling....

16. Drink or smoke: Just try a sip of wine. No smoke.

17. Have a crush on someone: yep....but not gonna tell ya..

18. Eat or drink: what does this mean?

19: Piercings: Nope...my dad won't allow...

20. Tattoos currently: I hate tattoos.

21. Social or anti-social: anti-social....lack of friends trust...

[First]

22. First piercing: nope.

23.First relationship: what kind of relationship?

24. First award: umm, if I am not mistaken, I guess kindergarden? Does that count?

25. First best friend: gauthamy

26. First kiss: haven't yet except that I accidentally kissed my daddy.....

27. First pet: fish that loves to fight, I don't know what's its name called but I feel terribly sad
for treating it without mercy since I had done more than twice by trying to kill it
by accidentaly push the bottle that I kept the fish and the fish drop out and I just
stand there shocked while my sister helped me to put back the fish into the bottle
and filled it back with water....

28. First big vacation: don't remember since I am still baby that time.

29. First love at first sight: impossible....somehow...

30. First hug: of course with my mother or the doctor....

[currently]

31. Eating: meat?

32. drinking: water?

33. Excitement lvl: 0 level....

34. About to: die because worring about SPM

35. Listening to: Sorry Sorry by Super Junior

36. Plan for today: eat

37. Waiting for: my birthday....*happy*

38.Energy lvl: 30 percent....cause hungry mah...

39.Thinking of someone: Han Kyung......

[Future]

40. Want kids?: see if I got to marry first lah....since I am so fugly.....

41. Want to get married?: yeppi but so easy meh since I am very very fugly in the world world.

42.Carrers in mind: Singer , actress and manager of Super Junior!

43.Lips or eyes?: what does that mean?

44. Romantic or funny?: both

45.Protective or caring:both

46.Romantic or spontaneous: what does this ques means?

47. Nice stomach or nice arm: both!

48. sensitive or loud:huh?

49. Hook-up or relationship: relationship! I am not cheap!

50. Troublemaker or hestitant?:These days I realise I am more into troublemaker type but I will also like hestitant type so I want both!

[have you ever...]

51.Lost glasses or contacts: I only had make the glasses break and I don't have contacts.

52. [only for boys] Did eu drop your balls?: I am not a guy so I don't have to know what is this question means right?

53. Run away from home: when I was little I keep on thinking I wanted to do so but later give my mom scold.

54.Held a knife/gun for self defence: nope.

55. Kill someone: nope......but who knows if I did that in the future?

56.Broken someone's heart: don't know.....even if I had I won't realise it....cause I am a useless person.

57. Been arrested: nope

58. Cried when someone died: of course lah....if not laughing like hell ah?

59. Missed somone alot alot now: hmm......don't miss someone now...

[Do you believe in..]

60. Yourself: sometimes.....cause I have a disease called " forget in 10 seconds"

61. Love at first sight: Well, I believe but I think that won't happen to me...

62.Heaven: yes...I do..... I also believe in hell....

63. Santa claus: I don't know if when I am little I believe in it or not...

64.Tooth fairy: I had tried to put my teeth under my pillow cause I wanna MONEY!

65.Kiss in the first date: that's impossible except if one of them is perverts....

66. Hell: yes I do because there is the place to punish those have sins and I have alot of sins so I will be going there.

[Answer truthfully]

67. Are you afraids of death: yes I do but we can't avoid death when the time comes.

68.Is there 1 person you want to be with right now: hmm..... han kyung?

69.Are eu seriously happy with where eu in life now?: quite ok...but we should be happy with what we had...

70. Do eu believe in god?: yes I do.

70 post and 70 truths& tag 10 ppl:
-Camille
-Samantha
-Min lin
-genny
-afiqah

That's all~

No comments: