Monday, March 30, 2009

Day at school.... only without camille.... BWAHAHAAHA!

Today Camille absent but Kai voon finally come to school after 2 weeks.
Today got popcorn sale.
Dunno from who.
So quite a number of people in our class brought it.
One for RM 2.
Cheap?

Nope...
I never brought one...
Instead I eat with Sue Lyn, Min Lin, Sam and got some from Tommy..
Bwahahaha....
Clever, right?
Joking....

I am very grateful to them that let me have some share of their popcorn...
Thanxs...
And thanxs to Min Lin for her muffin...
Nice!!!!

And then at perdagangan period was quite wild..
As the teacher allow us to eat popcorn in her class...
Nice teacher....
But she is having some hard time to call them to copy the notes.

Sue Lyn had when high eating the popcorns...
hahahahha....
And to Camille.... Shan Chern might have save some popcorn for you so ask him tomorrow?
I am not really sure since I saw him with a packet of popcorn as well....
BWAHAHAHAHA.

That's all?

WAIT!!!!!
There is still one more REMINDER...wait..maybe it's better to say.....ORDER TO CAMILLE.
FERERO!!!!!

that's all~

No comments: