Today got sports so need run, long jump and short path.
Thinking like it won't be a disaster for me but how wrong am I?
My shoes got muddy at the muddy field plus yesterday got raining so more muddy?
And while wait for my turn to try the short path, saw at least 2 earthworm and frighted everyone.
And not only that, Sam and others which wear short pants got attacked by mosquitoes!
Lucikly I wear long pants! :)
I sounds so bad!
But I do feel icthy when I saw everyone keep scratching there legs!
I liked only long jump cause no need to get dirty?
haha. :)
Then proceded to running.
The while waiting for our turn, Min Lin, Wa yee and Mummo joined us.
One old man that clean outside the school compund keep staring at us.
Min Lin say that he waved at her and cause her laughing.
Then Wa yee say he keep looking at them.
So wa yee try to be friendly with him but turn out looking like flirting with him.
So, it's running time.... T.T.
But luckily with Sam! :)
But it's useless since Sam run so fast.
And I end up the last to arrive.
My shoes got muddy and half way running, My shoes came out.
And my socks got dirty.
I hate life...(act like Camille :) )
But no lah... I won't hate my life...
Since I was born to meet everyone!
And how stupid I am... To wet my shoes AND socks!
To wash the mud away lah...
So, went to class and walk around the room barefooted... with socks.
Let my shoes dry under the fan...
And how stupid am I to wash it cleanly at home later?
That's all...T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment