I wanted to ask few questions to people.
The list of the people that MUST answer my questions are:
a) Camille Yap
b) Samantha
c) Min Lin
d) Sue Lyn
e) Tommy chong
f) Shan Chern
To let me know your answers, tell me DIRECTLY after the NEXT day you read my post.
Sorry for this inconvience and thank you for able to tell me your answers honestly.
And for others who read this also can tell me your answers at the chat box at my blog and PLEASE write your REAL names. Thank you.
Let's start questioning.
1) What do you think of me?
2) Do you hate me?
3) Which one do prefer of me? Old me or new me?
4) Do I changed A LOT?
5) Am I rude?
6) Am I flirting with boys?
7) Am I moody?
8) Am I a bad person now?
9) Am I being "fat haw"?- cantonese
10) ........ Am I talkative?
That's all the questions.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment