During Sunday~
a) UNKNOWN TITTLE
I don't know the name of the movie but I know the story~
It's kinda zombie....again the people's got infected. A bit gross but ok lah... Just that don't have head and tail in the storyline. The zombies here are so smart! Know how to think and talk and acts like human. The difference is they eat human and afraid of sunlight. There are six survivors and they are inside a hospital, which contain SO MANY monsters! But luckily there are 4 hunters that saved them. At the end, there are only 2 hunters and 3 survivors survived.
B) UNKNOWN TITTLE
It's a Chinese show. About police and a killer. This show I also watched half way since I when to bath. There's only one thing is gross. THE HEAD OF A DEAD PERSON! The killer had chop of a bad guy's head and wanted to return to a place along with the head. But then the police had suspect him and stop him from getting on the boat. And had check his bag to see if it was a head or not. But the bag only contains a bowling ball and a shirt. No head. But actually the head is inside the ball!!!!!! Eww! Imagine squishing the head into the ball!
That's all~
No comments:
Post a Comment