
1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
Nope...my dad will kill me if I do....
2 ) Describe yourself in one word.
"STUPID IDIOT PIG"
3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
Both? Since if not later will cause my bf to think that i don't love him?
4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
just have crush......I guess?
5 ) Does it feel good to love?
I don't know cause I don't know what is love?
6 ) What's the best thing to do with the one you love?
Spendin time with him....
7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
"If you don't trust me, what is the use of becoming friends?" LOL
8 ) Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
yep but end up getting angry and caused something more worst to happen?
9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Weelll...in friendship or couple or siblings?
Friendship= Weell, example, Camille spend more time with sam and I shouldn't be jealous cause camille is also sam's friend and I also heard that camille is "lesbian" so...I better get away...hahaha
Couple= well, we for sure be jealous if our bf so close to other gurls...so I better stay away from Shan chern cause camille will get jealous and plan to kill me....LOL
Siblings= well, we will sure get jealous if our sister/bro get more "love" from our parents so try to impress them more and maybe u will get more "love" from your parents as well:)
10 ) Best place to cry?
toilet since there won't be anyone see me and I can claim down a bit without anyone disturb me.
11 ) Are you now single n available?
Yeaaaahhh.... Interested in me? joking...:)
12) Who do you love?
Many people .....too long if I state out...
13 ) Tell us about ur dream last night?
My dream last night? well.... I don't remember......
14) Ever hated someone so bad?
i only dislike people....I don't really know how to hate.....
15 ) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
hmm? don't know...even if there is I won't remember cause it was hurting me whenever I remembers.
16) You went to the movies with?
I never when to the cinemas. Just when to a more comfortable cinema... my house:) The last movie I saw is Spirited away at my grandma house althought I already watch it quite a number of times.
17) You hugged?
My bears?
18) You yelled at someone?
yep. I do.........Iand I do feel regret by doing so...but I just can't help it.... T.T
19) You miss someone?
not really........
20) Danced crazy?
nope...I don't dance..but I really want to learn dancing but can't find a place....
21) What makes you angry?
a)peopole that backstab me.....
b) people taht annoys me
c) lack of money
d) I am stupid...
e) Can't eat meat....
f) I am bad temper...
g) can't accept people's attitude.....
22) If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
Become an angel.
23) If you have given all expense to a trip, where will you go?
Korea to meet with Hankyung!
24) Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
yeah...always blackmail people......
25) Are you old fashioned?
My mom say I do...T.T
26) What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
You do not love them back cause scare that I will hate their feelings.....except I am a heartless person like Camille always say I am!
27) What thing would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
On love, family & friendship.
28) What's your fav outdoor game?
badminton...:)
The Ultimate 5 Things that Scares You:
1. Darkness
2. Alone
3. Ghost
4. family members hate me
5. Hear strange voice calling me~ hahahaha. LOL
5 Songs Playing in Your Head Lately:
1. Super Junior-Sorry Sorry
2. Jolin tsai-Real man
3. Girls Generation- Gee
4. ss501- fighter
5. Mamamia-money money money?
5 Things You love:
1. My teddy bear(s)- I know you will think I am childish but I DON'T CARE! :)
2. My MP4
3. My comic(s)
4. My book(s)
5. My F.O.O.D-you will think I am strange and I think I am cause I don't know what else I love
i would like to tag..
1.Camille
2.Samantha
3.Min Lin
4.Genny
5. Afiqah
Nope...my dad will kill me if I do....
2 ) Describe yourself in one word.
"STUPID IDIOT PIG"
3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
Both? Since if not later will cause my bf to think that i don't love him?
4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
just have crush......I guess?
5 ) Does it feel good to love?
I don't know cause I don't know what is love?
6 ) What's the best thing to do with the one you love?
Spendin time with him....
7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?
"If you don't trust me, what is the use of becoming friends?" LOL
8 ) Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
yep but end up getting angry and caused something more worst to happen?
9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Weelll...in friendship or couple or siblings?
Friendship= Weell, example, Camille spend more time with sam and I shouldn't be jealous cause camille is also sam's friend and I also heard that camille is "lesbian" so...I better get away...hahaha
Couple= well, we for sure be jealous if our bf so close to other gurls...so I better stay away from Shan chern cause camille will get jealous and plan to kill me....LOL
Siblings= well, we will sure get jealous if our sister/bro get more "love" from our parents so try to impress them more and maybe u will get more "love" from your parents as well:)
10 ) Best place to cry?
toilet since there won't be anyone see me and I can claim down a bit without anyone disturb me.
11 ) Are you now single n available?
Yeaaaahhh.... Interested in me? joking...:)
12) Who do you love?
Many people .....too long if I state out...
13 ) Tell us about ur dream last night?
My dream last night? well.... I don't remember......
14) Ever hated someone so bad?
i only dislike people....I don't really know how to hate.....
15 ) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
hmm? don't know...even if there is I won't remember cause it was hurting me whenever I remembers.
16) You went to the movies with?
I never when to the cinemas. Just when to a more comfortable cinema... my house:) The last movie I saw is Spirited away at my grandma house althought I already watch it quite a number of times.
17) You hugged?
My bears?
18) You yelled at someone?
yep. I do.........Iand I do feel regret by doing so...but I just can't help it.... T.T
19) You miss someone?
not really........
20) Danced crazy?
nope...I don't dance..but I really want to learn dancing but can't find a place....
21) What makes you angry?
a)peopole that backstab me.....
b) people taht annoys me
c) lack of money
d) I am stupid...
e) Can't eat meat....
f) I am bad temper...
g) can't accept people's attitude.....
22) If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
Become an angel.
23) If you have given all expense to a trip, where will you go?
Korea to meet with Hankyung!
24) Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
yeah...always blackmail people......
25) Are you old fashioned?
My mom say I do...T.T
26) What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
You do not love them back cause scare that I will hate their feelings.....except I am a heartless person like Camille always say I am!
27) What thing would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
On love, family & friendship.
28) What's your fav outdoor game?
badminton...:)
The Ultimate 5 Things that Scares You:
1. Darkness
2. Alone
3. Ghost
4. family members hate me
5. Hear strange voice calling me~ hahahaha. LOL
5 Songs Playing in Your Head Lately:
1. Super Junior-Sorry Sorry
2. Jolin tsai-Real man
3. Girls Generation- Gee
4. ss501- fighter
5. Mamamia-money money money?
5 Things You love:
1. My teddy bear(s)- I know you will think I am childish but I DON'T CARE! :)
2. My MP4
3. My comic(s)
4. My book(s)
5. My F.O.O.D-you will think I am strange and I think I am cause I don't know what else I love
i would like to tag..
1.Camille
2.Samantha
3.Min Lin
4.Genny
5. Afiqah
No comments:
Post a Comment