Once upon the time,
There is a couple,
who always dating every morning,
one the weekdays...
Not only that,
they also went out almost every weekends
but deny that they love each other...
such a secrective couple...
but unique.
Everytime I arrive,
I will saw them at the corner of the room,
secrective don't know doing what,
and they keep on denying that they love each other~
And basically, I know this love birds as they are my classmates.
And futhermore, they annoys me to the extend today.
And besides that, the most annoying thing is they caused my cbox full of crap,
And moreover, they say that I like two people that I am TOTALLY NOT INTERESTED IN!
Thus, Should I announce these annoying couple?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The total of voting is : YES
so
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LET'S ANNNOUNCE!
THIS LOVING AND ANNOYING COUPLE IS!
CAMILLE YAP AND CHAN SHAN CHERN!
CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM!
HOPE THEY WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER!
tata~
No comments:
Post a Comment