Friday, April 24, 2009

What will you do if you had these powers?

1. What will you do if you had the power to read people's mind?
I will have fun reading people's mind~

2.What will you do if you had the power of teleport?
I don't need to walk again!!!!! L.O.L.

3. What will you do if you had the power of wind?
I don't need to air-con...

4. What will you do if you had the power of fire?
I can burn down someone's house? joking...

5. What will you do if you had the power of healing?
I don't have to worry of pain....and will be able to heal my friends as well.

6. What will you do if you had the power of ice?
Freeze up someone????

7. What will you do if you had the power to fly?
Can sleep at the sky....no need to worry about traffic...

8. What will you do if you had the power of photographic memory?
I will get straight A's for SPM!!!!! I want!!!!

9. What will you do if you had the power of illusion?
....duno???? But I know my koko will be happy to obtain this power...

10. What will you do if you had the power of x-ray eyes?
Don't wanna...I am not horny....BUT shan chern will be so damn HAPPY!Bwahahahah...

11.What will you do if you had the power to walk through walls?
Can play hide and seek... won't be easily get caught...*naughty*

12. What will you do if you had the power to see the future?
hmm.... weellllll...camille say it will had side effect or something like that so it could be dangerous but I do like to see my future...who will be my husband, how many kids, what will I become when I grom up and etc etc.

13. What will you do if you had the power to travel through time?
I can made up my mistake....

14. What will you do if you had the power that able to change your appearence to other people?
I can prank people!!!!! fun! *evil smile*

15. What will you do if you had the power of lighting?
hmm...I will give someone a little shock if they bully me....*snicker*

Tagged:
1. Camille
2.Samantha
3.Min lin
4. Genny
5. Afiqah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Find the best online Modern Lighting India from theurbandecor.com.It has more varieties to choose.