Monday, April 6, 2009

Hungry~


I am hungry~ even right now, writing this....
So I am waiting for my dad to bring me to my dinner~
So today I would like to state out what had I eat on my weekends.

SATURDAY~
Lunch(I don't have breakfast on weekends~)
1. Chicken rice
2. soup

Dinner
1. Honey Bacon (one big pack- 1 kg....RM 6Ott.. I don't eat all, k?)
2.Sliced meat....or something....let me check back the name....forgot...(one pack-1 kg...RM50tt)
3. Yong tow fu with rice- 3 brinjals and one.....forgot what's it's name is.... hahahaha
4. One pack of soya bean drink
5. One stick of coca cola sweet
6. One 'kuih'...don't know what's it's name......

SUNDAY~
lunch
1. Rice with
-chicken
- long bean that cook with pork
- another pork that cook with.... don't know what is it already....
- soup with carrot, vegetables and onions

Tea
1.drink 'manisan'
2.eat some 'fried ubi and ........ duno lah!!!!!'...sori for being so hopeless...
3.eat........a fruit that have water????????

Dinner
1. Rice with:
-egg-chicken
-soup... same as the afternoon..
-pork cooked with long beans
-pork that cooked with something????
-fried fish

Supper
1. Sliced meat....something....

Well...... it had caused me to be hungry earlier than I usually is~
Around 9....I already hungry today~
Then I drink mushroom soup for break and lunch....
then at 3 something...i had when hungry again!!!!!!!

well~that's all....

2 comments:

Silly mushr0om said...

put a new cbox la! ish i can't even comment nw=.=" u noe this box at times will fail one leh.

lily said...

sorriiii... cause I am not sure how to do chat box....