Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bad luck day? or amusing day?


I got to school on Friday.... But the day before I don't want to go to school... I had asked my dad that I don't want to go to school but he don't answer me.....so i kinda angry... so I go to school..... And when I reach there.... the class is locked... I was surprised.... there are suppose to be some students at least one....not including me... So I call my sister... and she call me to walk out.... yippee!!!!! Go home!!!! Well... if I know it's better not to go to school at at... stay at home and sleep longer!!!! But of course my dad won't allow me! So I walk out of the school and saw Encik Wan on my way out... hehehe : no one stop me!!!! hehehe... so off to eat breakfast... I eat 2 half-boil egg....hehehe. Then later go to office... I go study maths... then later abandon my maths and see what my sister doing.... and help her in her work.... become a cashier.... how nice to play!!!! Then watch MTV .... until my ears pain due to the earphone... Later we go back to school to fetch my brother (he still stays at school) and saw Emir, Yee Yang and Bernard.... It really make me....pissed? annoyed? angry? or laughing? Dunno lah.. Then we go to pizza hut while waiting my mom for 2 hours for her slimming center. I ordered Seafood lasagna and it turns out it was as big as a piece of cheese. Disappointed because I am still hungry. That's all lah. Then the next Monday Bernard say that he lock the door to scare the teacher....!!!!!!!

No comments: