Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged by Samantha......

1. Do you have secrets?
Of course..... If not?

2. Would you fall in love with a guy younger than you?
Hmm.... depends.... if he is nice and handsome!!!!

3. Do you enjoy going to sch?
Hmm..... if got entertainment

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Hmm? Buy a grave yard for my own... a nice handphone, books= New Moon, Esclipe and
Breaking dawn, a nice house.... when I am older? And I will give the others to my parents..

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
HECK NO! I love guys okay? Plus, my best friends are GIRLS!

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone of course! I am very "manja" wan...

7. What do you think is special? Extraordinary! (:
Hmmm? Being loved by someone...

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Give up if it's only a crush... If I really like that guy.... I WILL STEAL HIM! joking....

9.Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Being having everything I wanted and being loved by someone.

10. Do you have any regrets?
Yup. But it's a secret.

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Being old? Full of wrinkles and possiblilty being single.

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
My family, my friends and my bears!!!!

13. What kind of the person do you think the person tagged you is?
Gorgeous and sexy!

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Single and rich lah! But if I really love him, I would give up my wealth and be with him

15. What is your favourite colour?
Duno... depends on the thing...

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
No.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Hmm? I would pick the one that I love the most

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Depends on what he/she do. But if she/he do something very mean.... I think I won't forgive he/she that easily

19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Duno... depends on my mood?

20. 5 people I have tagged:
1) Samantha
2)Min Lin
3) Camille
4) Genny
5) Afiqah

No comments: