Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray!


Yippie! My sister brought New Moon last Saturday! And I read finish on the next day! My mom say," Wah! Finish in two days!" Then yesterday, we went to KLCC to Kinokuniya. Brought Eclipse! And there are few places where the book kept and my sister complaint that those book are not nice (I mean the cover got bended or something) .So I got her to a shelf which contains few books of Eclipse which is put on the highest shelf. Despite getting it, we try our hardest to get it but our height is not tall enough to reach the top shelf. *sad* Then two girls walked around the corner and one of them are TALL! So I asked my sister if she wanted to ask the tall girl for help... but we chicken out so we try to get it ourselves. We manage to push the book out but unfortunately the books drop and luckily my sister grap them before it drops. The I noticed that a cleaning man was behind us... my guess was he is looking for us! Hahahha. Then we go eat dinner..... eat lamb chop!

No comments: