Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged by Camille...


Rules: The tag victim has to come up with 6 different points about his/her perfect lover. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

A guy who..

1.treats me well
2. loves me a lot
3. caring
4. aint a smoker,drug addict
5. protects me
6. understands me well

: :instructions:: Never see the questions before you arrange the names - all mentioned below are TAGGED!

1. Camille
2. Samantha
3.Min Lin
4. genny
5. Afiqah

1. How did you meet 1?
Hmm.... as a classmate..

2. On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your friendship with 1?
hmmm...... I guess it was 7?

3. How long have you known 4?
Since I'm born

4. How do you know number 3?
as a classmate and she used to sat next to me..

5. Where's 5?
home?

6. A fact about number 1?
She always say she cheat on me but she was the one that did it!

7. Who is 4 going out with?
she is not going out.... she's single...

8. What does 1 do for a living?
duno? as a les partner?

9. Would you live with number 3?
heck no!

10. What do you think of number 2?
She's a nice person!

11. Do you miss number 5?
of course!!!!!! It's been many months I never see her... I only manage to send her e-mails.... how sad...

12. Would you make out with number 4?
HECK NO! she's my sister!

13. What's your opinion on number 2?
hehehe... she's nice...

14. What's your favourite memory with number 5?
she helps me alot and I won't be lonely with her.... we talk alot.... even we talk crap...

15. What will you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?
They already going out.... even sleep together as well.... Number one even admit it...

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5?
yep...... hehehe....

17. Have you ever slept at 2's house?
nope.... I alos duno where is her house...

18. Do you hang out with 3 a lot?
oh... kinda... since we are classmates....plus friends...

19. Who have you known the longest?
it would be afiqah in the 5 names.....

20. What will happen if number 1 and 5 have a relationship?
How would they have a relationship when they don't know each other and haven't met each other?

21. How often do you talk to 1?
every day but these days she neglected me..... how sad...

22. What about 2?
I don't understands the question....

23. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend?
no. why? expect me to be a lesbian? I am straight...

24. Would you go on a date with number 5?
a date? nah... i just want to shopping with her once.... I never able to got to go out with my friends!!!!

25. Do you dream about number 2?
no.

26. What did no.4 did to you that you can never forget?
she give me many advices but sometimes I can't stand her attitude.... sorry....

27. What have you done for/to 1 that the person never forgets?
hmm? nope

28. What's 3's hobby?
duno... but i just know she loves blogging, listen to music and msn.

No comments: