Sunday, September 14, 2008

Today [PART 2]


I am heading to tuition....
My first day..
Scared....
Four fifteen to five fifteen... only one hour...

And my dad drop off my sisters and my mother at Lot 10...
And my little brother leading me to my tuition teacher's apartment..
NERVOUS...
And when we reach.... my brother quickly dash off...
But not quick enough.....
Teacher call him and ask how is his UPSR..

Then teacher lead me to a small room....
And ask me when is my final exam and which topic that I am weak at...
I answered many...but the most is Chapter 11...
So today I learn Chapter 11 for maths...
Kinda hard to see the diagram....
So teacher had to tear 2 piece of paper and fold it into triangle shape to show me the pictures and I finally understand...

Good teacher....
I just need one hour to finish one chapter.... OK..plus 15 minutes....
So I wait for my dad to arrive while she continue to teach...
So my dad arrive and bring me to shopping....

My first impression towards her is.... she's young...
I never say she is old!!!!
Just my imagination is wrong....
Hahha.

No comments: