Sunday, September 14, 2008

Today [PART 1]


Today got school... replace Hari Raya
So good....my brother got permission not to go to school
So good....Camille, Sue Lyn and Wayee are not coming and they got to sleep...
So envious!
But got Min Lin, Sam and Chin Yen here....
Along with Daryl and Bernard....
hahaha.

And today we got a very surprising new...
Our class teacher....Mr.Siva....
HE UNDERSTAND CHINESE!!!!!!!
And I wrote it on the board... and Sam underline "BEWARE".

We play computer at ICT time plus BM lesson....
LOLS
Then at BI lesson....Mrs.Shiamala agree to bring us to IT lab...but end up not going..
Then I, Sam and Chin Yen take Sue Lyn's marker pen and play...
While Min Lin watch you tube....Taiwan show...

We wrote many stuff like"
Bernard got girlfriend...
Mrs. Shiamala is leng lui...
Min Lin is watching porn and Mrs.Shiamala was kinda....shocked?
Then at last... I and Sam enjoyed writhing Chin Yen's name all over the whiteboard..

That's all....I will be heading for tuition...

No comments: