Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tagged!!!!!!! by Camille (forced to be tagged) j.k!!!!


1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
- Gonna be very pissed and trying to get revenge.....

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
- cursing and upset.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
- no ones cause not interested in people's butts.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
- buy my own grave cause scare my children will leave me all alone and give reamining others to my parents.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
- my best friend? I am not lesbian. If my best friend is a boy, maybe I will if he is good-looking and kind.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- being loved by someone lah of course! I love to being cared and more happy if they are somone that I loved.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
- hmm. Wait till my true man appear in my live? No need to be so desperate lah...

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Give up. It's bad to steal him from somone else.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
- Yep! When my parent's brought me presents! I love presents.

10. What takes you down the fastest?
- My parent's scold me, something important to me that dissapear, and many others alhj. No way I am gonna list down all of it. It will be very....damn...long!

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
- Got a job?I hope it was a good job! Maybe even have a boyfriend or even married?

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
- Family and friends.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- hmm, wild yet knows the limit. Kind-hearted, friendly, funny and many more lah...

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
- hmmm. Dunnolah. I don't mind to be single if I am a billionaire.

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
- go and brush my teeth and dress up? Isn't everyone did that? Well, after that I will plan what I will do for today.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
- No really. It totally depends on that person. But what realtionship?

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- hmm, the better ones, of course.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
- hmm, if that horrible thing doesnt's left a deep mark in my heart then I will forgive that person if that person apologize. If that person doen't, I will make sure that person life is miserable... just joking!

19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
- well, depends.

List 5 people to tag

camille
Samantha
Min Lin
My sista
And everyone that want, just go ahead!

No comments: