1. What is the relationship of you and her/him?
hmm? Well, I only think of her as a close friend. But she think me another way
round....
2. Your 5 impressions towards him/her =
-Always say her own self serious but she was the one that tell jokes the most
-Hmm, she is sometimes wild....
-open minded.... good at designing clothes....
-good at solving peple's problems
-her food is delicious! She is nice to share with me some....
-good at blaming me for cheating on her althought she was the one that go out
with many girls...even her own daughters!
-caring person....
3. The most memorable things she had done for you. =
Hmm.... she....... become my friend lah...
4. The most memorable things she have said to you?
dunno lah.... she talk so many... how to remember? Lols. Joking.
5. If she become your lover, you will... =
Dream on! She will never be my lover! I am straight, ok?
6. If she/he become your enemy, you will... =
Dunno lah. Never think about that.... If there is a solution... I will solve the
enemy thing lah.
7. If he become your lover, he has to improve on... =
The one that tagged me is a girl so I will skip this question
8. If he become your enemy, the reason is... =
Arguement I guess. Plus maybe stubborn and don't admit their mistakes....I am not
saying someone in particular...
9. The most desirable thing to do on her/him is? =
Dunno. I have no desire to do anything on her...
10. The overall impression of her/him is... =
It's a secret...
11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you? =
Very good girl althought I admit I am not...
12. The character of you for yourself is? =
Dunno
13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is? =
Mood very fast changing and treat my friend and parents like a dirt and later
I regret doing so....
14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is? =
Harworking and succesful person. kind-hearted and patience
15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them. =
I will cherish them forever.
Ten people to tag :[ not tagging everyone]
1. Camille
2. Samantha
3. Min lin
4. Wayee
5. Sue Lyn
6. my sister
7. Seen yi
8. Afiqah
9. xxx
10.aaa
Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?=
How would I know?
Is no. 3 a male or a female?=
Female
If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing=
Duno. I also duno who is aaa.
How about no. 5 and 8?=
They don't know each other at all!
What is no. 1 studying about?=
horny stuff to share with number 2,3,4 and 5
Is no. 4 single?=
no
Say something about no. 6=
she is my sister. Kind and cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment