Friday, May 23, 2008

My parents is back!!!!!




My parents are back with presents!!!!!They arrive around 3 a.m. Later wake up at 6.00 to drive my siblings to school and straight to office until 4.00 p.m. and sleep for 2 hour and eat dinner and went to grandma house to celebrate her birthday!!!!! 2 cakes!!!! Fruit cake and blueberry. But I prefer the fruit cake. I got a shoe -playboy brand and it got no heels....... she say I want girly shoes..... SINCE WENT I WANT TO HAVE A GIRLY SHOES?????? well never mind..... she carry so many things for her family. My second sis have a white sport shoe and my elder sis have a Timberlake shoe. Cool. I also had a bracelet( she say it was a real pearl!!!!) I take dark blue and my sisters take peach colours. We also had a ring. Pearl again. the ring is too big for my hand and doesn't fit me. hehehe. My dad brought cowboy hat.HEEHAW! Dark brown and dark blue. brown is my dad my blue is my brother's. My aunts had call my sis to send sms to my parents that my younger aunt wanted a LV bag, my elder aunt wanted a coach bag and my grandma wanted a set of SK II as a joke. When they return from china, they really brought those things my aunts says. HEHEHE. Except for SK II. She say is was more expensive than Malaysia. My uncle got a t-shirt like last year when my mom went to china too but different location. My dad brought many tea leaves since he loves drinking Chinese tea. Too bad since I love English tea.

1 comment:

Fifi said...

hahaha i didnt know u dont like girly shoes! and you got a real peal! WOW! must be expensive, ur soooo luckyy!
i like the sk II part, haha its funnyy! and a chinese tea sound awesome :) i like tea, i loveeeyy tea. but i hate coffee, yuckkk. i'd like to try diff kind of tea. my aunt have been to china and she bought this book about china it looks fantastic! but she didnt finish walking at the great wall of china so she bought the certificate. hahaha! anyway nice blog! love it! really nice!