Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


11th of May- It's Mother's Day! I had give my mom two drawings that I draw- a goddess by the moonlight and a mom with her daughter-that was not my mom and me. I just simply draw. I write a poem too. Very lame. Hahaha. And I also gave her 20 dollars-I want to give more but I don't have enough money. My sisters also gave her 20 dollars. Actually, I fear to gave her the drawings.


I scare she will scold me for drawing but not studying. So I secretly gave her. She had saw it but I don't know if she got say anything about it cause I am not there when she saw it.
Happy Mother's Day to those who is a mother now!!

1 comment:

Fifi said...

that's so sweeeeett
i once wrote my mom a letter and it was so embarrassing.
she told me she'd love a peom for mother's day but i dont want to write . anyway happy mother's day lily! hahaha! i mean jo yee!!