
Mid year exam is starting from now! It held for 2 weeks. Very long. And I'm scared. The questions are hard. that's what I heard from the teachers and my friends. I am gonna dead. My science teacher say our marks must above 65 if not must do corrections. One question 10 times!!!!! That teacher is sure scary and fierce.
Bm- It's okay.
BI- It's okay
Mathematics- Paper one-not enough time. Paper 2-hard!!!
Science- Damn hard!!!!!!
History- Almost everyone left it blank. But I write all but not sure if it is correct answers.
Pj- okay but don't know about sports date
Moral-Dunno definisi. Must crack my brain to remember it
Economic- Quite okay.....
Perdagangan-DAMN! I never read much!!!!!!I am so regret!
1 comment:
hey jo yee, i thought you take science class. thats what i heard from seen yi when u left.
what about account? so you change school because u want to take economy that it? u sound like u had a tiring week. i had 3 weeks of exam! thank god is over. anyway, good luck for your result !
Post a Comment