Friday, June 20, 2008

Port Klang here I come!!!!

It's very exciting for that day. To go to port klang!!!!! We went there after the mid year semester break! It's lots of fun there. But I don't mean the port klang. Read further and you will know what I mean. Form 5 and Form 4 are going there. But only art students that study perdagangan. So there will be only 4 classes going plus 3 teachers. We start our journey at 9 a.m. We reach there around one hour later. So we drop off and went to the toilet. My friends are going to toilet while I wait them outside. And I just stand there for few minutes since many people also want to go to toilet. And I got bite by mosquitoes. Very itchy. My friends also got bite in the toilet as well. She say the toilet is wet and dirty. Eww. So after that we went for our breakfast. And guess what we ate? One small piece of kuih and a cup of drink which I NEVER dare to drink plus it's hot. It looks like tea and my friend say it's very sweet. She drank halfway and throw it. Then we went to the next door of the room and hear speech. Boring...... My friend beside me nearly sleep while there is a boy with his itchy hands keep on poking me. IRRITATING!!!!! My friend called me to ignore him and he is like that, love to bother girls since he's primary. After the speech. we went back to our bus and drive to the ship that contains many stuff that looks heavy! But then it's close so we can't go in to have a look. Too bad... The the bus stop at a corner and all of us went down and face the hot sun. Headache! We stand there for few minutes, walking here and there, talking and finally went back up the bus- can't stand the heat while don't know why stop at that place. Since many of form 4 students are inside the bus and less than 2 form 5 in their bus. And later, we found out why we stop at the corner..... just to.....TAKE PHOTO OF EVERYONE!!!! Whatever. Don't care. My friend had asked our teacher where are we having our lunch and the teacher say at Jusco, Bukit Tinggi. YIPPI! Hooray! You are so cool teacher!!!! We reach there an hour later, everyone stiff from the ride. Ouch! One of the male teacher say that Jusco, Bukit Tinggi is the largest Jusco in Malaysia. Really?! Teacher say we are allowed to group but never say until what time. So one of us when to ask a perfect and he say until 3 p.m.
So, we went for lunch at Secret recipe. I ate lasagna-dunno how to spell. so do my friends but they share. But it's funny cause all of us never ate the bread that come with the lasagna. And they also order drinks but I don't. KEEP MONEY. USE WISELY... But my dad do give me 50 bucks but my mom say use it only for emergency. Cannot use the money to buy comics!!!!! But happy for them- there isn't any single book store I seen.* upset* My friends keep running here and there. So tired. But they never buy cause *no money* We went to buy ice-cream near McDonald . I buy cappuccino flavour. *yummy* which was the most expensive among all. two bucks. Then we went to a shop and they saw glasses*plastic* which Paris Hilton wears and they each brought one but not me. I don't really like that. Each RM 19.90. Then one of my friends got a call from one of our friends and say the bus is waiting only for us. Panicked, they quickly paid for their item and ran to the bus. When we enter the bus everyone shouted. But their is also another group haven't enter yet. That group buy many stuff- clothes, earrings and many more. They got money mah! We arrive school 5 minutes to 4 p.m. which the school is almost over. Yippi! no need to study *grin*

No comments: