Sunday, April 20, 2008

Visiting To Chocolate Factory!


Two classes are going to chocolate factory.One of the classes are my class. It's on Friday. All of us are eager to go to the trip. Of course! It's chocolate factory! I love chocolates. At 8.30 we gather and went inti the bus. Few students went by van because the bus is not enough places. We arrive the factory around 9.00a.m( i forgot). We watch a show about the chocolate and we got to ask questions. Our perdagangan and economics teacher also ask questions too. Later, we went to the how the chocolate process. It's cool. And there are collection of chocolates from other countries. Before we left, we go to the chocolate's shop to buy chocolates. I had buy 4 types of chocolates and they gave us discount 5.00 dollars. There is someone brought a basket of chocolates - supermarket basket. Some of them even spent more than a hundred dollar just for chocolates.Wow! If I buy more than a hundred dollar just for chocolates my parents will kill me. We left the chocolate factory at 10.30a.m. Then we left for break at a stall that own by one of the student's parents. I share a mi with my friend. One of the student say eat longer so we don't have to go back to school early. I wish! We arrive at school almost 12.00p.m. Those who went by van come back later because someone needed to use the toilet so they stopped at Tesco. Fun! TOO BAD! We still had to study for the last subject! And the first subject before we left for the chocolate factory.

No comments: