
I was so saddddddd.
I forgot my friends birthday.....
And she was so angry......
I happen to remember to send her happy birthday sms the day before her birthday
BUT
I totally forget the next day....
I am mean huh?
She send me comment at Myspace saying that I had forget her after I transfer school.
I explain to her that I forgot.....
An she...... she....... she.... sssshhhhhheeeee..... FORGIVE ME!
SHE SAY AT LEAST i STILL REMEMBER WHEN IS HER BIRTHDAY.
I forgot my friends birthday.....
And she was so angry......
I happen to remember to send her happy birthday sms the day before her birthday
BUT
I totally forget the next day....
I am mean huh?
She send me comment at Myspace saying that I had forget her after I transfer school.
I explain to her that I forgot.....
An she...... she....... she.... sssshhhhhheeeee..... FORGIVE ME!
SHE SAY AT LEAST i STILL REMEMBER WHEN IS HER BIRTHDAY.
I am sooooooo happy!!!
WOW! She was a very great friend I ever had!
WOW! She was a very great friend I ever had!
She say she is only joking about it.
No comments:
Post a Comment