
It's been few weeks we held environment week. It's quite fun...... hehehe. We do fingerprint and write message at a large banner, collect recycling item like books,magazines, bottles, cans, papers ( I saw some test papers!) and many more.In 28 April 2008-It's today! we had a closing ceremony .Today is a tiring day...why?
1) Form 4 and 5 is called to went gather while bring some of the newspapers with us. (I take
very litte)
2) We went back up-half way so we could form a human chain from the top floor to the ground floor.
3) The students from the top floor will start passing down the recycling items.
4) Those recycling items is so damn------ HEAVY!
5) My hands are hurts-Very red-not really.
6) I am getting tired. Almost faint!!!
7) My hands fell so heavy!
8) They pass the recycling item with large piles.....
9) And we must pass to our side people VERY FAST!!
10) We do this continuously without rest for 2 hours!
As results.... I am so tired. my hands are so heavy and I hardly could lift my hands.I feel so tired and I lost my appetite to eat. I also lost my mood to talk! My math teacher/ also my class teacher say that so many people to form a human chain-Form 4 and 5 before the human chain starts. And....she is half right.
False
We need people to bring many recycling item in one time from top floor to the ground floor.
Right
Some student just stay at the top floor and cause the top floor got so many people until the lower ground with lesser students need to be fast and carry very heavy recycling items. (like me)
Hahaha. I wonder if tomorrow I could use my hands......
1) Form 4 and 5 is called to went gather while bring some of the newspapers with us. (I take
very litte)
2) We went back up-half way so we could form a human chain from the top floor to the ground floor.
3) The students from the top floor will start passing down the recycling items.
4) Those recycling items is so damn------ HEAVY!
5) My hands are hurts-Very red-not really.
6) I am getting tired. Almost faint!!!
7) My hands fell so heavy!
8) They pass the recycling item with large piles.....
9) And we must pass to our side people VERY FAST!!
10) We do this continuously without rest for 2 hours!
As results.... I am so tired. my hands are so heavy and I hardly could lift my hands.I feel so tired and I lost my appetite to eat. I also lost my mood to talk! My math teacher/ also my class teacher say that so many people to form a human chain-Form 4 and 5 before the human chain starts. And....she is half right.
False
We need people to bring many recycling item in one time from top floor to the ground floor.
Right
Some student just stay at the top floor and cause the top floor got so many people until the lower ground with lesser students need to be fast and carry very heavy recycling items. (like me)
Hahaha. I wonder if tomorrow I could use my hands......
No comments:
Post a Comment