Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Port Dickson (First Day)~

It is Saturday and wake up early to start the journey to Port Dickson.
Around 12.00 p.m., reach nearby Port Dickson,
Stopped at a shop which sell curry bun... a huge one.... not really sure what is it called...
But it's nice.... (but spicy) and there are crab and herbs beside than curry flavour... you can choose one of the three.

and after that, we headed to Eagle Ranch....
Booked 5 rooms and my family took one of them.
We unpacked our stuff and headed out to play games.
First we play "go kart"- I think that is what it was called....
It was about speed racing using cars...
nice, fun and most importantly, speed...
nice...
one person. 5 laps total= RM 20
kinda expensive for poor people like me...

and after that, my cousin and uncle went to travel around with horse
and while waiting for them... EAT ICE-CREAM! hahahaha~
then later we go and play archery,
One people, 10 arrows.
And guess what?
I play the children's bow...
I am so weak....
*sob*

Later walk past the paintball game...
using guns filled with paintball to shoot at people,
and althought we are outside the field, shelter with the net,
still gotten a bit attack from the paint..
and my brother pick up some paint ball which haven't burst yet...

then we go to the beach and my dad picked many seashell
and after that we go to the swimming pool and play bubblebath...i guess what it was called...
and later I went to the swimming pool and my googles broke.
n.i.c.e....
cannot swim already.....
my cousins and my siblings played waterball....is that what it was called?
and have to have 2 people to become monkey to chase after the ball...
so I followed my mom back to the hotel and I make the whole room wet.
Cause I walk here and there...
while waiting for my mom to finish shower...
so to clean up, I used my T-shirt to wipe the floor... (the shirt is already dirty)

later watch Blood:The Last Vampire while waiting for others to get ready for dinner.
And dinner is worst.
all are..... SPICY.
except for one to two dishes.
awesome.
And we were seperated to two tables.
One is adults and the other one is me, my siblings and cousins.
And so.. they expect us to be able to finish 6-7 big dishes + spicy?
Keep drinking water....

Then back to the hotel,
watch Racing to the witch Mountain before going to bed.
and I close the window and accidentally make my hand bleed....
swt....

that's all for the first day~

No comments: