I’m da V-I-C-T-I-M ! ~SOS~
[01] Real name: Jo Yee
[02] Nickname: Lily, etc etc
[03] Married: I am still single and in high school
[04] Zodiac Sign: Virgo
[05] Gender: Girl
[06] Age: 16 going 17
[07] High school: Kuala Lumpur
[08] College: still in high school
[09] Height: dunno
[10] Weight: 45 tt
[11] Do you like yourself: sometimes
[12] Piercing: no where
[13] Right or left: huh?
[14] Are you a freak: yep.
[15] Hair: Black
[16] Skin: rough?
[17] Allergic: prawns, ducks, sotong(a bit), egg(a bit), peanuts, yam, and others
[18] What are you doing now: doing this tag
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: playing computer
[20] What will you do 10 years later: umm, working?
[21] Live with: Parents
[22] Siblings (including you): 4
[23] Eldest: Grandma
[24] Youngest: my daddy's fish
[25] Love/hate your family: Love
[26] You found your another half: I am not twins
[27] If yes, who is he/she: um, my reflection?
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: : Um, I don't und....
[29] Time(s) you were in a relationship: not even one time
[30] Ever wooed a boy/girl(0-100): lols, I so ugly still want to wooed people?
[31] Anyone wooed you before(0-100): nope. Cause I am too ugly
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: wat?
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: ?
[34] Ever argued with your other half: ?
[35] You are with your other half since: ?
[36] Are you straight/queer: I'm straight
[37] Reasons you love your other half: ?
[38] You and your other half are in which stage: wat the hell??????
[39] You wooed him/her or he/she wooed you: I'm single
[40] Ever think of marrying him/her: I am still single
[41] Your first best friend: it's secret...
[42] Your first enemy: duno....
[43] The friend you love the most(1 only): CAMILLE YAP! happy?!
[44] The enemy you hate the most(1 only): duno...
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: everyone :)
[46] Your most handsome boy friend: ahahahhahahaha..... that is suppose to be a secret, right?
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: bitchy, selfish, rude, blaming ppl without investigate
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: playboys, not caring, and etc?
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: er..i think so?
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: ahhahaha... my best friends are all girls :) I'm not les!
[51] If your friend back stabs you: I will glare at her
[52] If your friend betrays you: duno...
[53] If your friend woos your lover: I will just glare at her until she notice my stare and back off
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: swt? I am not les...
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: LOLS! I am straight! kyahahaha~
[56] Are you a good student: no.
[57] You always done your homework/assignments: nope
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: nope. cause I am a terrible student
[59] Always late to school/college: nope... only once in a while
[60] Your class: Art class
61] You love your seniors: um... I don't know my seniors pretty well
[62] Seniors who you love the most: my sister :)
[63] Your classmates good/bad: both
[64] Excellent result classmate: Sue Lyn, qistina, lak, andy, jung, emir, chong kinn, bernard and etc
[65] Laziest classmate: secret... :)
[66] Smart people: Sue Lyn and qistina and etc etc
[67] Stupid people: me.
[68] Good looking people: everyone. except me.
[69] Ugly people: Me
[70] Funny people: Camille and etc
[71] Cute people: camille and Sue lyn
[72] Bad people: rude, evil intentions, betrayer
[73] Honest people: duno?
[74] Acting people: me :)
[75] You are what kind of people: bad ppl
[76] Lip or eyes: ? wat?
[77] Hugs or kisses: hugs
[78] Shorter or taller: Taller than me
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: huh?
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: wat the heck!
[81] Listener or Talker: Both
[82] Romantic or rich: both :)
[83] Good husband or good father: both?
[84] Age to get married: um.... i think I won't get marry for the rest of my life
[85] Numbers of kid(s): duno
[86] Career: not sure... T.T
[87] Salary: billion :)
[88] Retirement age: um.... duno?
[89] Properties value: huh?
[90] Wishes: good luck forever, hp, laptop, money and etc
THE VICTIMS
[91] Camille Yap
[92] Sam
[93] min lin
[94] sue lyn
[95] kai von
[96] afiqah
[97] seen yi
[98] other....ppl...
No comments:
Post a Comment