
We got a new teacher for our maths....
Which.... I don't really like him...
Nor sympathize for him...
I feel like a very bad person for not sympathizing him...
Wonder why?
He also become one of the green house teachers...
To my disguise..... (I am terribly mean person..)
I am Green House members as well....
And some of my classmates says his breath smells BAD
Well, I had smelled once and very smelly.
And later I don't smell it anymore...
Maybe I am holding my breath when he walk past?
And one of my friend wanted to offered him a sweet but don't dare...scare he scold.
And earlier..... two of my classmates played a prank at him which everyone looks like willing to let both of them do it.
Well, I also never say a thing about it.
I am a very very bad person....
Even my friend later started to feel bad about it but I still don't feel bad.
Which.... I don't really like him...
Nor sympathize for him...
I feel like a very bad person for not sympathizing him...
Wonder why?
He also become one of the green house teachers...
To my disguise..... (I am terribly mean person..)
I am Green House members as well....
And some of my classmates says his breath smells BAD
Well, I had smelled once and very smelly.
And later I don't smell it anymore...
Maybe I am holding my breath when he walk past?
And one of my friend wanted to offered him a sweet but don't dare...scare he scold.
And earlier..... two of my classmates played a prank at him which everyone looks like willing to let both of them do it.
Well, I also never say a thing about it.
I am a very very bad person....
Even my friend later started to feel bad about it but I still don't feel bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment