
Today is the first day of my school..... And I arrived late....
And we had our new class teacher, Ms Santha, whom know to speak Cantonese. And fluently.
Incredible.
And quite annoyed, I become the class monitor .
And Andy become assistant.
Chin Yen become treasurer.
My sister say become monitor like used me to do things.
Which I quite agree.
And my sister say I could command my classmates to do thing.
Which I don't dare to if not everyone will hate me.....
Ish, I wanted to resign but Sue Lyn say can get marks.
Hooray for that.
Hmmmmmmmm.......
what to do?
bye bye...
And we had our new class teacher, Ms Santha, whom know to speak Cantonese. And fluently.
Incredible.
And quite annoyed, I become the class monitor .
And Andy become assistant.
Chin Yen become treasurer.
My sister say become monitor like used me to do things.
Which I quite agree.
And my sister say I could command my classmates to do thing.
Which I don't dare to if not everyone will hate me.....
Ish, I wanted to resign but Sue Lyn say can get marks.
Hooray for that.
Hmmmmmmmm.......
what to do?
bye bye...
No comments:
Post a Comment