Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Bleeding essay


Today I am doing my BM essay. Halfway writing, I feel my pinky finger pain. So I adjust my pinky finger's position. But it's too late. My pinky finger is red now. So I ignore it and continue writing. Then I notice- there is some spots with BLOOD on my paper. I then notice my pinky finger is bleeding. Ignoring it again, I continue writing but I stopped. My pinky finger hurts when I write. So I had to write in a different way that won't touch my pinky finger. And the result is that my handwriting become strange.... But what am I going to do? My pinky finger is in pain. And luckily my blood stain was able to be covered by my writing and the blood is not very dark. It's just a small injury. Hehehehe, luckily it stopped now. And this morning,the sky is dark and showing the sign of going to rain. I start my journey to school at 7.00 a.m. Around 7. 20 I reach Shamelin. Since it was traffic jam and can't even move a bit, I feel asleep. When I awake, it was 7.30 a.m. Still the same place. After few minutes, it started to move. Around 7.50.a.m. , my car finally manage to get out of Shamelin and heading towards Maluri. But- there is still traffic jam but at least it moves. Around 8.00 a.m. I reach the school but surprisingly, it's jam. My father say now it should be empty at school. At 8.15 a.m. I am still inside the car, so my dad had to drop me and my brother and we quickly ran inside the school( It's raining!). When I reach my class, my teacher never say anything- I guess she understands. and sports event was cancelled. Hooray! And around 8.30. suddenly my classmates- few boys suddenly bang into the class- they just arrived too. Looks like not I am the only one who is late from my class. I also heard that teacher is also late.

No comments: