
Yesterday, when I arrive home, my house was blackout. So I fix it back so it's normal. So I went to had my dinner- I pack my dinner at restoran, I have vegetable soup and rice! Yummy.
Although some of you might think it's not nice. So again, the blackout came. So I fix it again and when to have my dinner and it blackout again. It's been few times now. And I got irritated. And I am scared to take a bath with the dark...... I am scare of dark and ghost. Laugh whatever you want. Everyone have things that they fear. Even a very brave person.
So my dad of most of the plug at our house. hahaha. So I had to shower in the dark and I started to imagining things. I think I saw someone's face at the mirror. Started to get scare, I quickly bath and get out of the toilet. *sob* I hate blackout. Plus I actually planned to bath after the blackout fixed but my sister say don't know when it will be fixed so I better bath while it is still afternoon.
My dad manage to fix it so it's okay now.
And strange enough, our tree inside the house ( a fake one!) that was decorated with Christmas lights are on. Strangely , I went over to off it and feeling strange why is it open when no one even touch it at all. And when I check the plug, it was not on at all but why is the lights on? But when I touch the plug, I feel a bit numb. So my dad pull the plug out. And never blackout again.Then later I open laptop and wanted to plug the battery wayar and when I switch on the switch.... BLACKOUT!!!!! So it's my fault this time. So I quickly pull out the plug and luckily it manage to be fixed. hahaahahaha.
So later, it was blackout again. I try to fix it but failed.So my dad called uncle whom knows how to fix electronic things. He manage to fix it but still got problem. So we need to control the amount of use in electricity. Hmm. I still don't really understand what happen. Plus I am so hot. I mean hot that is sweating.
No comments:
Post a Comment