Monday, March 1, 2010

Melaka trip! {DAY 1-DAY}

ok... My holiday to Melaka was a month ago... I think....
So here is it...
Sorry for posting it so late!
I kind of forgot what really happen....
So it will be summarize of it :)




-FIRST DAY (MORNING)-
Before arrive the hotel~
Stop by a stall....
eat cendol and rojak~


ok... I called my sis to take that pic of me n rojak is just because of the assignments...
and...
the stall is near grave yard... it's VERY NEAR!
Just beside my feet!
see the grave at the pic????


but I do admit i got camwhore a bit~ but i look VERY ugly!


Jonker Street~



Walk around the streets~ and go to eat rice ball chicken rice which was famous...

ok...

that pic is for my assignments as well, unlike camille yap :)




Next!

Sightseeing!



Canon!
Saw the skeleton?


That's a ferris wheel that pass by~ (on the way to hatel~)

Cake~

that's all for day one (day)

No comments: