Lol. I will just write the conclusion... Lazy to type EVERYTHING. hahaha. enjoy....?
Conclusion:
Dear Camille,
I don't really know how to tell you this, but I'm in love with your sister.(swt? you got sister?) I think I realize it when I saw the shrunken head(what is this?) at the mental hospital(hei~ I am crazy!) and I saw you carve your intitals into the crazy monk(what? carve at the monk's head? ouch!) . I'm sure you're ashamed enough to understand that Extreme Home Makeover sucks.(what does that means?) I'm returning your ring to you, but I will keep your left ear as a memory(ewwwww!) .you should also know that I always wanted to break as a new life as a clone(clone?????). Go burn cranky banana.
Loves: Lily - P/S: You're so lifeless, millechino!
Tagged....
1. camille
2.Samantha
3.Min Lin
4. Kai von
5. Anyone?
Want to know the ques?
Go to www.confessionsofasillygirl.blogspot.com
Thank you.
Have a nice day!
2 comments:
LOL omg = = speechless LOLOL
heheheh~ why?
Post a Comment