Saturday, February 14, 2009

Go to Jogoya!

Hehehe. I am going to Jogoya to celebrate my dad's birthday!
Along with my relatives~
Heheehe.
I had 2 plates of lamb chop- which is quite small size with huge plate. Kinda spicy but nice!
I had a bowl of apple soup and a bowl of black chicken soup
I had tried some desserts like coffee, milk (2), cheese cake and others.
I had try a piece of abalone from my sister and it tasted okay.

Later my dad try some wine and one of them is called "wonderful".
Thinking it's "wonderful" I took a sip of it and quickly drink my soya bean!
It's not "wonderful" at all!
It taste very bad as if you take your medicine!
I think it was worst than the medicine!

Then I decided to drink english tea,
which turn out to be a disaster.
I was waiting the tea to dissolve but instead it turned out that I am waiting for it to cool down.
Since I know it was not really hot that I wanted it that way,
I don't care and just add cream and sugar into it.
And the result is,
it's disgusting and even my sister agree to it.
So I end up drinking soya bean until the end.

Hmm, still got eat what?
Fried Fish~ yummy!
chicken ~ not really nice
Fried abalone~ Eat one and left the others at the side.
Ice-cream~nice and I'm regret for not taking the second helping.

To tell the truth, I hardly eat much at there.
Not that I eat little, just that the amount of food had decrease and not many opinions.
That's all~

No comments: