Thursday, November 6, 2008

RM 6O Voucher for MPH!!!!


Today is the prize giving day for the academics. And I am one of the students who are involve in the event. I get 3rd place in my class... and my parents are coming to attend the event. I was late today... I woke up at 7.00 a.m. and went out of house at 7.50 a.m.

I arrived late at school at 8.15 p.m. and saw Lak Kah Wei's name at the late list. He arrived a bit earlier than me few minutes... I guess.

And Daryl is at the gate... doing his duty.

So I ran up to the class since I'm late!!! I suppose to be in the hall at 8:15.

When I reach there, I am out of my breath and saw Munmo and Wayee. I quickly put my bag and run back down. thank god that Andy and Kah Wei never lock the door. Luckily Sue Lyn just arrived at the hall and haven't been sitted. And I saw Min Lin too. She's helping her sister to take the voucher for SPM.

Later my parents entered the hall and sat quite front. At 8:30, the event still haven't start and I grow bored. Then my dad walk out and disappear to nowhere. Later, my mom walk toward me and wanted to took a pic with me. So, I automatically grabbed Min Lin (she sit beside me) and took photo with me.

Ops, that was my fault.... sorry Min Lin...

The event started at 9:00 a.m. At 10 something only the time for secondary students to get their prize. And before that, Mrs. sandhi suddenly patted Min Lin

.... scary...

But it shows that she love you, Min Lin!!!!!

And after that, my dad appear nowhere and asked me if it's my turn yet. Hahahah. Then my dad took the camera and try to took a picture of me and AGAIN I grap Min Lin. Ops, my bad...sorry.... Later I asked my parents if I can go home as well and OPS! I asked Mrs.Sandhi if I can go back and she say,

"Ask Mrs Vasinti"
.........
So... I can't go home.....

-The End-

No comments: