Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm 16 already!!!



Today is my birthday but I already celebrate on yesterday. My parents brought me to Sungai Wang for shopping while my little brother will got to tuition center nearby. At first we went to Lot 10 to walk to Sungai Wang. My elder sister and my mother brought shoes at Lot 10. And my mom ask me I wanted what shoes as my birthday present. No way I want a shoe to be my present although it cost more than 100 dollars. I wanted DVD! Later, we walk to Sungai Wang and I choose God?! Save Our King! as my present since it got offer half price! Actually, I wanted Fruit Basket but my elder sister say nice meh? Then I changed my mind. My elder sister brought Alice Academy and Gunslinger Girl and my second sister brought Full Moon Wo Sagashite. For readers like Camille, I would like to say I already know I am a manga freak so no need to tell me. Then later I go to comic house to buy comics!!! Happy happy! Then my mom say that I should study...... huh. I feel bad.... Then later we had dinner at Planet Hollywood or Hollywood Planet? i don't know the name of the restoran but I know there is 'Planet'. I eat chicken. I don't know what's it's called again but there is 3 fried chicken, salad and french fries on my menu. But it's expensive as well. RM 20tt. But the chicken is not big. Medium size only. Well, I am happy because there is French Fries. it's nice but I had to quickly eat them because need to go home to watch Summer Live Concert that is live at 8TV. But I am not interested. Only my sisters are. Wanted tot see Jolin Tsai and Alan Show's concert. Hahaha. Because they dance well, I guess. Then my dad ordered 2 glass of wine and give me drink a little. I took a sip and quickly drank water. I don't like beer. I think they are really bitter.Beside our table is a family of English men's, and they ordered a big wine filler that my sister say in old days that used that. It's quite huge and before I left the restoran, the wine is finished. That's all.

No comments: